We are continually working to improve processes and systems in our laboratories for better patient and staff satisfaction. We appreciate your cooperation to the following policies:
– Our labs will open at 8 am for pre-scheduled fasting blood draw appointments.
– All fasting blood draw appointments will be booked for 30 minutes to incorporate time for phlebotomists to review your orders and properly treat your specimens. You can expect to be in the lab for your blood draw between 10 – 25 minutes.
– Please check back to this webpage for weekly updated Walk-In hours.
– Please go to the front desk to check-in, even if it is during walk-in hours.
– Please note that due to licensing regulations we are not able to process orders from providers outside of Visions HealthCare.
You must have an order from a Visions HealthCare physician prior to your visit with either of our labs. Please notice if any of your tests require fasting. Fasting blood draws must be scheduled at either of our offices by calling us at 781-431-1333.
Otherwise, you are welcome to visit us during the following walk-in hours:
Monday – Friday: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Friday: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Although we put a sincere effort in reporting to you our lab availability, our lab hours may be subject to change without notice. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding.
Before coming in to either of our laboratories, consider reading the Frequently Asked Questions section of our website for more information about what to expect, insurance coverage, and more.