Stress Reduction (MBSR)
Visions HealthCare is proud to offer Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR). This course is facilitated by Patricia Howard in the Jon Kabat-Zinn model, which was developed at the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
According to the school: “Two decades of published research indicates that the majority of people who complete the course report:
- Lasting decreases in physical and psychological symptoms
- An increased ability to relax
- Reductions in pain levels and an enhanced ability to cope with pain that may not go away
- Greater energy and enthusiasm for life
- Improved self-esteem
- An ability to cope more effectively with both short and long-term stressful situations.”
A Proven Method of Stress Reduction
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction is now an established and proven intervention that is taught worldwide. If you or a loved one are having difficulty dealing with stress, our next MBSR program may be the answer you’ve been seeking to live a healthier life with less stress. To read the experiences of those who completed the MBSR program at Visions take a look at our testimonials page.
View our calendar to see our ongoing programs or call Visions HealthCare at 781-431-1333 for more information.